Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

That was just awesome!

Your works are really awesome. It always nice when I know what music I'm hearing in these... using a mononoke soundtrack was a pretty good idea! 8D

I hope you keep making these and getting better!

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Awesome

That was completely awesome! I liked how the animation really fit with the music. And the whole thing was beautifly drawn. This is like a masterpiece here. I can't wait for more!

preloading tutorial preloading tutorial

it's ok....

Points for making a tutorial, but some pointers would be better graphics, and also, you don't have to make it 100 frames, you can make it so the bar is 100 pixels wide, and then tell it that the height is = to the percent loaded....

just a though... good tut!

toxic-waster responds:

thanks for the pointers

A Fish's Journey A Fish's Journey

Pretty Good!

As just about everyone stated, the graphics weren't so great, but the story was good. Maybe you'll redo this one later?

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Freakin' Sweet! =D

Dude, that was awesome. The effects and sounds are pretty well put together, I felt like I was watching tv! Keep it up, this is one of the best action flashes I've ever seen!

*Numb* *Numb*

Not good.

Tankman was obviously ripped off some image, and Pico looked... different. There wasn't any animation, it was like, the same pictures over and over. Next time, try making a movie, not a slideshow.

Sonic and Amy Forever Sonic and Amy Forever

It's ok

That wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. I think I recognized some of those image from google though, and the animation wasn't too great, but it was good. Keep it up. ;)

10 ways - animating 10 ways - animating

It's okay

The lip syncing is horrible and the whole movie is pointless! Good job anyways...

ReporterClock responds:

Lip syncing's not supposed to be good, and since when do movies have apoint?